Child Visitation Issues

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Contents | Search ]

horizontal rule

Absent Father Visitation

From: flnatv
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 18 Oct 2005
Time: 13:48:41
Remote Name:


After 8 years of no contact, my kids father has decided to enforce his visitation rights. Both kids refuse to go and now he says he will hire an attorney to enforce. Do my children ages 9 and 10 1/2 have any rights?? I have two very clingy scared children now that think their father is going to take them away. Was divorced in Alabama, now live in Tennessee. My ex has remarried and then new wife is a social worker... hence the reason for this I am sure. He has never cared about them before.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network